The Homeless Advocacy Project (HAP) is a non-profit, public interest organization whose mission is to provide free legal aid and counseling to homeless individuals and families, and to non-profit community groups developing affordable housing and other services for the homeless.
Information Relevant to Homelessness
- Horizon House, Inc.
- The Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Lawyers Serving the Public Good
People's Emergency Center
- Center for Law and Social Policy
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
National Coalition for the Homeless
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
- National Policy and Advocacy Council on Homelessness
- People With Disabilities
- The Salvation Army
- Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law